If you haven’t considered what the competition is charging, you may not be maximizing your revenue. Spend time analyzing the market and you can influence price and improve margins. In this course, we’ll show you how to implement competitive pricing and avoid common legal pitfalls of market-based pricing. You will also learn how to predict, influence and respond to competitors’ pricing moves. Developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global pricing experts, this course provides an in-depth understanding of market-based pricing and how to use it to capture more revenue.
What you will learn:
- Market and competition applications in product pricing
- How to utilize game theory to influence market pricing
- How to leverage competitor pricing models and knowledge of the product lifecycle to price products
- Strategies for price discrimination in competitive markets
Skills you will gain:
- Competitor Pricing Models
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing to Competition
- Price Discrimination
- Market Segmentation
Registration deadline: June 30th, 2022
Course will run from July 1st to September 30th 2022.