Though the concept of personal branding isn’t new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand.
- Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand
- Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms
- Create a mission statement for their personal brand
- Build a board of directors for their brand
- Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management
- Create a system for on-going brand maintenance
Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts.
Skills you will gain
- Personal Branding
- Social Media
- Brand Management
The course will start in December.
How it works:
- Apply for the course
- Receive a course invite from Coursera
- Accept invite and sign-in / sign-up to Coursera to take the course