Not so long ago, the job of product manager was about assessing market data, creating requirements, and managing the hand-off to sales/marketing. Maybe you’d talk to a customer somewhere in there and they’d tell you what features they wanted. But companies that manage products that way are dying.
Being a product person today is a new game, and product managers are at the center of it. Today, particularly if your product is mostly digital, you might update it several times a day. Massive troves of data are available for making decisions and, at the same time, deep insights into customer motivation and experience are more important than ever. The job of the modern product manager is to charter a direction and create a successful working environment for all the actors involved in product success. It’s not a simple job or an easy job, but it is a meaningful job where you’ll be learning all the time.
This course will help you along your learning journey and prepare you with the skills and perspective you need to:
- Create the actionable focus to successfully manage your product (week 1)
- Focus your work using modern product management methods (week 2)
- Manage new products and explore new product ideas (week 3)
- Manage and amplify existing products (week 4)
This course is ideal for current product or general managers interested in today’s modern product management methods.
What you will learn:
- How to create the actionable focus to successfully manage your product
- How to focus your work using modern product management methods
- How to manage new products and explore new product ideas
- How to manage and amplify existing products
Skills you will gain:
- Product/Market Fit
- Product Management
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Pipeline
- Lean Startup
Registration deadline: October 31st, 2021
Course will run from November 1st to November 30th 2021.