Do you want to experience what it is to go from idea to code? If so, this is the place for you! This is the first course in the Coding for Designers, Managers, and Entrepreneurs Specialization, which is specifically designed for you, if you’re a hands-on collaborator with developers. In this course, we’re going to focus on going from design to code with HTML & CSS, two core building blocks for pretty much everything on the web. You’ll build creative confidence and competence that will make you an even better collaborator on digital projects. This course was developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and is taught by top-ranked faculty.
What you will learn:
- How to transition ideas to designs, and how to translate those designs to code
- How to use analytical debugging to take the guess work and anxiety out of coding
- How to use digital literacy to enhance your team’s practice of agile
Skills you will gain:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CCS)
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- User Story
- Rapid Prototyping
Registration deadline: May 30th, 2021
Course will run from June 1st to June 30th 2021.